THERE IS SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WHEN STUDENTS ARE IN TEARS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE MORNING WANTING TO THROW UP AT THE THOUGHT OF GETTING OUT OF BED WHILE THINKING THAT THEY’D RATHER BE DEAD THAN GO TO SCHOOL
eleven thousand people can relate to this post. that’s not okay.
One hundred sixty-eight thousand now.
what haircuts tell you about sexuality:
- straight girls all have long hair
- lesbians always have short hair
- bisexuals wear an elegant yet easy to maintain bob
- asexuals shave their head in the style of the pious monk
- pansexuals put pans on their head. they put a fucking pan on th
No no no no, just no. OMG enough with the stereotypes, I’m 100% lesbian with a damn long hair. Stop it.
Did you even read it till the end?
every woman on tumblr should have this on their dash
And every man
Look how nobody’s yelling or arguing or making things into a competition. Look how this is to straight up educate people through a different perspective. Look how effective that makes the message.
It was a dumb inside joke with my friend. We were at an honor band where we had this terrible conductor with an uncanny resemblance to a walrus who made us play this awful song called Illyrian Dances about 500 times. Hence, Illyrian Walrus. It was honestly the worst musical experience I’ve had, but my friend (who is now gone and I really miss a lot) made it a hundred times better by making it all seem funny to me, so it kinda brings back good memories from a bad situation, you know? So I guess its just kinda sentimental to me? I don’t know why it’s my blog name, its a bit stupid, but I’d gotten tired of my last one
Thanks for asking :)
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is